Sparta Systems, Inc. Ends 2005 Fiscal Year With More Than 50% Increase in Sales of TrackWise Software Licenses and Professional Services

Monitor this Company



     European Operations Expand to Meet Overseas Growth

    HOLMDEL, N.J., Feb. 7 -Sparta Systems, Inc. (R), (Sparta), the market leader in enterprise quality and compliance management software for the life science and other highly regulated industries, announced today that fiscal year 2005 (FY 05) revenues for the company increased by more than 50% over the previous year. During this recent fiscal year, 26 additional life science organizations purchased TrackWise(R) to manage their quality and regulatory processes. TrackWise is now used by more than 150 customers worldwide including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and chemical companies. The continuous significant growth in FY 05 is also attributed to the numerous new TrackWise implementation projects facilitated through Sparta's European operations.

    Sparta continued to show growth in both new and existing accounts. New accounts represented 33% of total revenues with the remaining 67% of revenues coming from sales to existing customers. "The numbers clearly speak to how well TrackWise is performing for the industry," commented Steven R. Cagle, VP Marketing and Product Development at Sparta Systems. "Our customers continue to expand their TrackWise usage by adding new applications to their existing TrackWise systems, rolling out new and existing applications to regional and global divisions and increasing their total number of end users."

    Sparta Systems Europe, Ltd. has also experienced tremendous growth. Established in May 2004, Sparta Systems Europe provides customer support and professional services to customers in Europe, Australia and the Far East. It also supports global rollouts in conjunction with Sparta's US-based operations. In 2005 Sparta Systems Europe almost tripled its professional services personnel to support existing and new customers. Sales represented nearly 20% of the company's total revenue in FY 05.

    "TrackWise has set the standard as the most trusted quality and regulatory management software platform for regulated industries," said Ran J. Flam, President and CEO of Sparta Systems. "Our customers have realized the efficiencies of an off-the-shelf, fully configurable solution. With a predictable deployment schedule, an enterprise wide tool such as TrackWise offers our customers control, compliance, streamlined operations and a most effective way to reduce costs. The substantial business value of harmonizing quality processes using a consolidated and powerful platform, along with Sparta's best-in-class services, are among the key reasons why our long-time customers continue to evolve and expand their TrackWise systems."

    TrackWise is currently used by over 150 customers worldwide for managing quality and regulatory processes including Quality Management (Complaints, Deviations, Investigations, CAPA, Audits, Change Control), Regulatory Affairs (Commitments, Label Tracking), Environmental Health & Safety (Incidents, Audits), Sarbanes-Oxley requirements (Change Control, Self Assessment) and Action Item Tracking.

    About Sparta Systems, Inc.

    Sparta Systems, Inc. is the industry leader for web-based global quality and compliance management systems. Its TrackWise Software Platform(TM) is an off-the-shelf, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, fully configurable enterprise software tool used by quality, manufacturing, regulatory affairs and corporate to log, manage, report and trend quality and regulatory compliance incidents and action items. TrackWise helps organizations increase efficiencies and achieve compliance by linking and consolidating related events and actions, automating workflow and business rules, and facilitating trending and reporting across quality systems and related working areas. The company has more than 11 years of experience in the highly regulated life science industries. Sparta Systems offers its customers a complete solution for global quality management needs, including on-site professional services for implementation and deployment of projects. Additional information is available at http://www.sparta-systems.com.
Monitor this Company :
You will receive an email alert whenever there is a news item concerning this company.
Name Your Company
Email Address Position/Role


2001 - 2016 Lexdon Business Library
About TrustBase
Privacy Policy